INW members speak at “Social-Enabled Enterprise 2013”
Three members of IntraNetwork gave talks at the “World Class Social-Enabled Enterprise 2013” conference that took place June 12 and 13 in Frankfurt:
- Jean-Paul Chapon, Head of Governance and Web 2.0, Société Générale : From Intranets to Intranet
- Gabriele Maltinti, Vice President Social Collaboration and Knowledge Management, Sodexo : How to Invest Smartly in Collaboration by Going Social
- Stéphane Aknin, e-Communications Director, AXA Group : Driving Social Business Excellence and Value Creation
Read more about their topics:
From Intranets to Intranet
- An intranet, more intranets, a platform, more platforms…
- The Digital Workplace, a dream or a need?
- A wish of tabula rasa or the necessary digital patchwork?
- What do employees adopt, a platform, features, a culture?
Invest Smartly in Collaboration by Going Social
- Overcoming the “nice to have, but we have no money” speech
- Bringing the Facebook-attitude into the company
- “Framing” the middle management to empower the end-user
Driving Social Business Excellence and Value Creation
- Reaching the next level of social business excellence
- From supporting business to driving business
- Creating the future digital workplace