Topics (to be confirmed)
1 – From external guests…
- Sanofi (USA) has developed an original learning strategy based on three principles: Learn, Apply, Share. It starts with the person and finishes with the organization. Dany de Grave joined us several years ago – his new approach is scalable and powerful.
- BlueShore Financial, Canada. Velcro management, and how they have built a strong, flexible and passionate human infrastructure in their organization.
- Nishith Desai Associates (NDA) is a small inventive law firm that has been recognized by the Financial Times as “India’s Most Innovative Law Firm” for six years and has consistently been in the top five ‘Most Innovative Law Firm – Asia Pacific. How they drive their ecosystem and become perceived as leaders.
2 – From our group New Era Workplace Shift…
Members will share on-going projects and finished initiatives :
- Strategy, design and results for a new digital workplace environment. Online visit.
- Innovation/ideation campaign platform.
- Initiatives to encourage and support adoption.
3 – From Jane McConnell
Over the year, Jane will be sharing what she learned over 20 years of advisory work and research:
- Three years of research for The Gig Mindset Advantage: Data and trends from 300 people around the world. See the summary here on the NetJMC website. Phase 2 of the research is starting in 2021.
- Over 20 years of advising large, global organizations on their internal digital initiatives. You can see a list of clients and management briefing clients on the NetJMC website.
- Ten years of global annual research surveys of 300 to 400 organizations about their digital strategies and organizational practices, published annually in The Organization in the Digital Age reports. You can visit the dedicated website.